- Shorts SD3-60
- ATR 42
- ATR 72
- FOKKER 27
- FOKKER 50
- FOKKER 70
- FOKKER 100
- BAE 146
- AVRO RJ 85
- DE HAVILLAND DASH 8
- ALL HELICOPTER WHEELED UNDERCARRIAGE
- ALL BEECHCRAFT TWIN PROP AIRCRAFT
- A320 Series
- CESSNA CARAVAN
- BOMBARDIER Q SERIES
- BOMBARDIER 200 SERIES
- BOMBARDIER CRJ 700/ 705/ 900/ 1000
- FAIRCHILD DOURNIER 328
- And any other aircraft in this range given appropriate documentation and type of release required.
Therefore as a result Aerotek Aviation now operate within the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) of Landing Gear, associated Hydraulic Components and Wheel Refurbishments for the Aerospace and Aviation sectors.
Since its early days of operation, Aerotek Aviation established a world-wide, first class reputation for ‘cost sensitive’, ‘high quality’, ‘right first time’ repair and supply of assemblies, components and services to its existing and new aerospace and aviation clients.
Aerotek Aviation is now a highly regarded company, supporting a range of military aircraft and Commuter Regional Aircraft Business in the MRO sector and as a result of the company’s success; it now exports its products and services around the globe to places as diverse as Australia, Canada, the Caribbean, Demark, Italy, the Seychelles, Sweden India, Malaysia.
1. Gear overhaul and repair
2. Aircraft wheel machining repairs
3. Ad-hoc aircraft component test and inspection
4. Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
5. Shot peening
6. Cadmium plating
8. AOG component
10. Bespoke aerospace packaging